Commercial Support Representative
Are you a proactive professional looking for a challenge in the world’s most luxurious market?
YachtCloud designs technology for luxury: groundbreaking products for superyachts, private residences, hotels, and cruise ships. We’re looking for a motivated Commercial Support Representative to join our commercial team in Rotterdam.
Our portfolio of next-level products is constantly expanding, and the company is growing fast. We need a superstar professional to support our sales and marketing activities as we develop across the business.
About the role
As Commercial Support Representative, you will be part of the commercial team responsible for sales, marketing and project management at YachtCloud. Your role is to support the sales, marketing and project management leads in various projects. From creating client presentations and assisting in sales lead management to working on social campaigns and organising international events: this is a diverse role where no week is the same.
- Build client quotes
- Sales lead management
- Pro-active upselling activities to our existing clients
- Order and delivery management
- Keeping an overview of the sales pipeline
- Collaborate on social campaigns with marketing agency
- Create social media content
- Competitive research projects
- BSc or MSc degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- An affinity with user-facing technology
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- A great team player
- Willingness and ability to travel for international events and/or meetings
- Organised with a solution-orientated approach
- Passionate about luxury technology
- Able to take initiative and work without supervision
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 26 paid vacation days
- A fantastic office space shared with 30 employees
- An opportunity to work in a unique industry with great products and customers
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Plenty of opportunities for growth in the company
Are you interested in joining a team of talented professionals in the exclusive world of luxury technology?
Send your application letter and CV to [email protected] by 24th June 2022.